Kingz Nanõ BJJ Gi
With the Kingz Nanō kimono, we wanted to design something that was incredibly light, but was different from any of the other ultralight gis on the market. We succeeded, delivering an ultralight gi that's light, not flimsy, incredibly comfortable to wear, and stylish.
The Kingz Nanō kimono features a 370 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, with synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel, and pants that are made from a comfortable 8 oz drill cotton material (not ripstop, like most ultralight gis), with double reinforced padding on the knees. Designed simply and elegantly, the Kingz Nanō is adorned with high-quality embroidered Kingz logos (as opposed to woven patches) on the shoulders and back, and a custom “Nanō” logo on the collarbone and shin of the pants.
GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 370 GSM Pearl Weave
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece of fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized lapel insert
- 90% preshrunk
- 8 oz drill cotton
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring